News & Updates
Tuesday February 2, 2016
The University Academic Advising Executive Committee (UAAEC), the Registrar’s Office and Academic Success, Enterprise Systems and Career Center (ASCC) are pleased to announce an enhancement to the Advisement Report for non-certified students. Major requirements will now be displayed for academic interest areas.
For students who have a broad academic interest area (e.g. engineering), or a major with multiple options (e.g biology), the report will show a message that the student needs to choose a more specific interest area from a provided list and run a what-if report. A cautionary statement is included to inform students that the requirements are dependent upon certification date.
This enhancement will be effective Monday, February 8th.
- Photos now Available on the Class Roster - 12 January 2015
- Enterprise Systems meets with the Faculty Senate to Provide an Update on the SIS - 20 November 2014
- Assessing Administrative Systems at WSU - 17 October 2014
- Student Information System to Move to Next Generation Infrastucture - 8 October 2014
- Advising Notes 1.0 Launches to Support Advising - 8 October 2014