News & Updates
Tuesday May 26, 2015
In an effort by the Provost to better support Intensive American Language Center (IALC) students on campus a new academic career was created and implemented within the Student Information System (SIS). Enterprise Systems worked with IALC to construct the new academic career within the SIS for the Spring 2015 semester. Having IALC students in the SIS will allow WSU to easily monitor student progression to enrollment at WSU.
- Photos now Available on the Class Roster - 12 January 2015
- Enterprise Systems meets with the Faculty Senate to Provide an Update on the SIS - 20 November 2014
- Assessing Administrative Systems at WSU - 17 October 2014
- Student Information System to Move to Next Generation Infrastucture - 8 October 2014
- Advising Notes 1.0 Launches to Support Advising - 8 October 2014