News & Updates
Monday July 6, 2015
What is happening?
Over the next few weeks WSU websites that utilize single sign-on (SSO) will get a new login page.
Who is impacted?
People who sign into web applications that use ADFS or Shibboleth (i.e. ZZUSIS, Angel, WebPBS, etc…).
What is the impact?
There is no significant user impact. People who visit these website will notice a new unified login page with a different look and feel. We are notifying you for informational purposes.
When is it happening?
The new unified login page will be published July 8th, but applications will start using it at various dates. Here are the significant dates for this change.
- July 6th – ITS will send out an informational announcement to customers about the new unified login page
- Now thru July 14th – ADFS applications are migrating to the new ADFS service which uses a new login page
- July 7th – various ITS applications will migrate to the new ADFS service which uses a new login page
- July 8th – Shibboleth and the new ADFS service will switch over to the new unified login page
- July 14th – ZZUSIS and some applications linked from ZZUSIS will switch over to the new unified login page
What does the new unified login page look like?
The screen capture below is a snippet of the new unified login page. It uses a responsive UI so the formatting and layout may change depending on the device connecting to the page.
Questions and Feedback
Let us know if you have questions, feedback, or concerns regarding the login page change by sending an email to CougTech@wsu.edu.
- Photos now Available on the Class Roster - 12 January 2015
- Enterprise Systems meets with the Faculty Senate to Provide an Update on the SIS - 20 November 2014
- Assessing Administrative Systems at WSU - 17 October 2014
- Student Information System to Move to Next Generation Infrastucture - 8 October 2014
- Advising Notes 1.0 Launches to Support Advising - 8 October 2014