News & Updates
Tuesday April 28, 2015
Students will notice new communications in regards to their waitlist status this semester. In the past there was no communications sent to students about the status of their waitlisted classes. With the implementation of this new service students will be notified when their status changes on the waitlist. This will eliminate the need for students to constantly monitor their waitlist status by logging into zzusis.
- Photos now Available on the Class Roster - 12 January 2015
- Enterprise Systems meets with the Faculty Senate to Provide an Update on the SIS - 20 November 2014
- Assessing Administrative Systems at WSU - 17 October 2014
- Student Information System to Move to Next Generation Infrastucture - 8 October 2014
- Advising Notes 1.0 Launches to Support Advising - 8 October 2014