News & Updates
Thursday April 23, 2015
Students now have the ability to print an official Washington State University aid award letter directly from zzusis. By default the student information system allowed students to print financial aid awards through self-service. However this information was not an official statement from the Washington State University. Students need this official type of notification to present to internal and external entities such as scholarship committees, third party sponsors, employers, and assistance programs. In the past this would require the students to contact Student Financial Services and request that an official financial aid award letter be created and mailed or emailed to the requesting entity or student. The new service will eliminate the need for these requests and provide students with the ability to create official letters on their own.
- Photos now Available on the Class Roster - 12 January 2015
- Enterprise Systems meets with the Faculty Senate to Provide an Update on the SIS - 20 November 2014
- Assessing Administrative Systems at WSU - 17 October 2014
- Student Information System to Move to Next Generation Infrastucture - 8 October 2014
- Advising Notes 1.0 Launches to Support Advising - 8 October 2014