News & Updates
Thursday November 20, 2014
Enterprise Systems met with the Faculty Senate today to provide an update on the Student Information System. The group discussion focused on a series of projects and initiatives that highlight improvements to the system in the last 18 months, as well as a look ahead at upcoming features and improvements to be undertaken. The Faculty Senate also provided valuable feedback and questions about the system.
To arrange a similar update, please contact Kris Olson at 509-335-6953.
- Photos now Available on the Class Roster - 12 January 2015
- Assessing Administrative Systems at WSU - 17 October 2014
- Student Information System to Move to Next Generation Infrastucture - 8 October 2014
- Advising Notes 1.0 Launches to Support Advising - 8 October 2014
- Fall 2014 Census Day Information Available in OBIEE - 15 September 2014