News & Updates
Monday January 27, 2014
Prior to today, financial aid census involved batch repackaging several item types via a manual process that was slow, costly, and inconsistent with industry standards.
The revamped financial aid census process saved over 120 hours in processing and fixed inconsistencies that occurred because of enrollment changes. There were 1,111 financial aid recipients were impacted by this change, and 843 Pell and/or SNG awards were adjusted in the automated process. The new approach serves as a blueprint for each fall and spring term going forward.
Key Personnel: Jen Steffen, Wendy Woods, John Ross, Randi Croyle, Brian Dixon
- Photos now Available on the Class Roster - 12 January 2015
- Enterprise Systems meets with the Faculty Senate to Provide an Update on the SIS - 20 November 2014
- Assessing Administrative Systems at WSU - 17 October 2014
- Student Information System to Move to Next Generation Infrastucture - 8 October 2014
- Advising Notes 1.0 Launches to Support Advising - 8 October 2014