News & Updates
Monday July 1, 2013
Enterprise Systems is pleased to announce that all students can apply to graduate online via the student information system.
The new functionality delivered in the student information system provides students the ability to apply to graduate electronically via Self Service. This marks the first time in WSU history that undergraduates can also apply to graduate online.
The new process verifies the student is eligible to graduate by checking the student information system and ensuring they have met all requirements. If they are eligible, then they fill out the required information and pay online. This has eliminated the need for students to apply in person which has made it much more convenient for the students. In 2013, close to 2,000 Self Service applications have been processed.
Key Personnel: Richard Backes, Suzanne Lambeth, Mary Ellen Honnef, Jenny Saligumba–Graham, Justin Hughes
- Photos now Available on the Class Roster - 12 January 2015
- Enterprise Systems meets with the Faculty Senate to Provide an Update on the SIS - 20 November 2014
- Assessing Administrative Systems at WSU - 17 October 2014
- Student Information System to Move to Next Generation Infrastucture - 8 October 2014
- Advising Notes 1.0 Launches to Support Advising - 8 October 2014