News & Updates
Sunday August 18, 2013
For the first time in WSU history, Graduate Student Waivers were successfully posted to each student’s account before the first day of classes. Awarding waivers earlier allowed graduate students to focus on the aspects of school that are most important: their classes, research and/or students they’re teaching.
The improvement was made possible by WSU’s new student information system, and collaborative planning between the Graduate School, University Receivables and Enterprise Systems.
Key Personnel: Stacy Combs, Deb Whitney, Lexi Price, Darren-Michael Yocum, Jen Steffen, Wendy Woods, Richard Backes
- Photos now Available on the Class Roster - 12 January 2015
- Enterprise Systems meets with the Faculty Senate to Provide an Update on the SIS - 20 November 2014
- Assessing Administrative Systems at WSU - 17 October 2014
- Student Information System to Move to Next Generation Infrastucture - 8 October 2014
- Advising Notes 1.0 Launches to Support Advising - 8 October 2014