Washington State University
We Support core business systems that keep the University running.
Enterprise Systems supports and maintains the Washington State University’s financial and human resource applications. Many of these applications reside on the IBM Enterprise Z/OS server and are accessed through secure 3270 clients. First time users are advised to purchase QWS3270 Secure. Access to these systems requires an AIS ID and additional authorization for each application. These applications include:
- BALANCES – Account Balances/Detail – View accounting data for your department or area.
- CARS – Campus Automobile Reservation System – Make reservations for your department.
- DEPPS – Departmental Personnel/Payroll System – View Personnel data and input hours for employees
- HEPPS – Central Administration Personnel/Payroll System
- PAPR – Accounts Payable, Purchasing and Receiving – View/update department and purchase orders
- Property – Equipment Inventory System
- SCBAIMS – Service Center Billing and Central Stores Ordering
Control-D Web Access
Downloads of unit budget statements and other reporting from the above applications is available from Control-D Web Access